- Start date: Immediately
- Job type: Full time
- Salary: 22-28k
- Location: Park Street, Bristol
About Thought and Mortar
We are a Bristol based Shopify agency, who specialise in e-commerce user experience, design and development. As Certified Shopify Experts we focus on crafting well designed and thoroughly considered stores for our clients.
Ideally they would also have experience with Shopify as this will make up a significant proportion of the role. With that said, Shopify experience is not essential, but we are searching for someone who has an appetite to learn Shopify on the job, with the help of some training internally. The right person is more important to us than their initial skill set.
Things you like doing
- Crafting clean and well thought out code
- Git, HTML, Scss, JS (Vanilla and JQuery), MySQL, PHP, Templating languages - Liquid (or similar such as Handlebars, Mustache… )
- Shopify and/or Wordpress development
- Using task runners like Webpack, Gulp, Grunt… (we’re not overly fussy)
- Working closely with UX/design team to translate UI onto code (any experience here would be a bonus)
- Meeting clients to fully understand who they are and what they are trying to achieve
What we are offering
- Competitive salary (22-28k)
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays, with an increase of 2 per year of working with us
- Cycle to work scheme
- Top notch coffee beans and tea
- Pool table and games room (arcade + PC)
How to apply
To apply for this role please email examples of your work and/or your CV to Ben firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.